Sunday, October 24, 2010

49ers-Panthers: Mike Singletary Post-Game Press Conference - Singletary Always Good for a Laugh

Matt Maiocco asked the best question of the entire press game conferece.  He asked Singletary if he ever thought about the fact that since they keep losing to bad teams that it is possible they are not that good.  No surprise but Singletary doesn't think that's possible.

Another hilarous moment came when one of the media members asked him that is Smith couldn't go then would David Carr be the starter.  His answer of course was:
"I don't know, going to have to take a look at the film."
That answer is Singletary's default answer.  It basically means I don't have no clue, and I have to talk to people who actually understand how to coach football.

One more quote that I wanted to share before I post the video.  When asked if the 49ers can make the playoffs, Singletary of course said:

"....I still believe we can go the playoffs, I still believe we can get those things done, we just need to get the right things in place and go from there."
The entire video is after the jump:

No comments:

Post a Comment