Friday, January 21, 2011

Blake Griffin's Rookie Card Worth as Much as My Car

Normally, I only post things that are related to Bay Area sports teams but I found this and it was just too good to pass up.

Blake Griffin is the hottest player in the NBA right now if for no other reason than he SportsCenter highlight whore each night. Each dunk is better than the previous one and each dunk is viewed on YouTube probably a million times an hour.

The Blake Griffin memorable season keeps on moving forward. Griffin recently agreed to be in the dunk contest during All-Star Weekend which will make the dunk contest a must see event for the first time since the 2000 dunk contest.

Now NBA blog,
The Rookie Wall is reporting that Blake Griffin’s National Treasure rookie card is worth more than my car. One of the versions of this card, only five were made, is reportedly worth $14,999.

Actually, that’s a better investment than my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment