Friday, December 31, 2010

Harbaugh and Luck not discussing future

There’s a lot of speculation that this may be the last year at Stanford for both Jim Harbaugh and Andrew Luck with the NFL calling both of their names. Harbaugh suitors are said to be the San Francisco 49ers, Carolina Panthers, and possibly Miami Dolphins while Luck will undoubtedly be the #1 pick in the NFL draft if he chooses to enter.

Both Harbaugh and Luck have not given any hints as to their plans though. They both have ignored the topic as much as possible and have put most of their focus towards the Orange Bowl.

Luck has done his best to avoid the questions but had this to say to the media:
"I've tried not to think about my future until after this football game," he said. "I don't want it to get in the way of the team, of our chances in the Orange Bowl. I think if I start thinking about it too much, it'll be a detriment and my head will be in the wrong place. ... So it hasn't been too difficult. Just excited to be in the Orange Bowl and trying not to let anything get in the way of it."

Mercury News' Jon Wilner talked with Harbaugh asked him about his future of possibly going to the NFL:
"I only talk about the job I have now."
Harbaugh was also asked when he would make a decision on his future:
"I don’t want to put a timeline on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment